Dear TAGS,
Have so many to tell. On Bonanza a while back, Mr. O'Malley
was on with 2 other rich men trying to get Ben's Ponderosa.
The rich lady with the fur stole on during Raffe Hollister singing
with Andy is the same lady (I think) that was at the hotel with the
jewelry at the hotel with Barney.
Fred Goss was on the Dick van Dyke show yesterday with his on screen
wife at a party at a house. Someone asked him a question and
he got all nervous and was complaining. His wife had on a dress
with the very wide collar with sparkling rhinestones or gems. He
was probably dreading dry cleaning it.
Rob Petrie left something in Alan Brady's office and was going to
break in and get it. Along came the nightwatchman. It was the
man who owned Jimmy the Goat. Also, I think the same guy was
the man who's brakes were squeaking and Andy got fed up and
give him a ticket. I think that show was the one that he told
Aunt Bee to pack him a skillet and some bacon that he was going
to the hills.
I can't. Barney has the ladder. Poor Queenie!
Sand Mt. Mizzus Why-lee
teresa
Phil. 4:13 I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me.
_______________________________________________
WBMUTBB mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.mayberry.com/tagsrwc/wbmutbb/