Ken's article was terrific and I enjoyed it.  I passed it on to the other 
members of our chapter.  I love that Ken has these opportunities to share about 
Mayberry.
Yesterday I saw the episode where Barney set up the meeting for Ambassadors to 
meet in Mayberry.  I had not seen it in awhile, but I did spy Mr. Schwump in 
the episode.
 On an update of History Day - I will be at Market Square Mall til noon in the 
children's tent making necklaces, demonstrating toys, and giving drop spindle 
spinning demonstrations.  From noon on I will be at James White's Fort(where I 
live when I am not taking care of Mama) demonstrating toys and spinning and 
weaving. I will be dressed out as a settler, hat and all. Hope to see you there!
Sande Riggs
Historical Consultant
And Docent
President
At The Crossroads
Chapter
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry


_______________________________________________
WBMUTBB mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.mayberry.com/tagsrwc/wbmutbb/

Reply via email to