Jeff,

Do you expect x-rays and gamma rays to pass through a cloud of hydrinos without 
interacting?   This might be a way to see them if they are in fact considered 
dark matter.  I recently read about a super powerful x-ray laser that could 
strip all the electrons from atoms and I bet it would do the same for hydrinos.

Dave

 

 

 

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Driscoll <[email protected]>
To: vortex-l <[email protected]>
Sent: Sun, Jan 19, 2014 10:58 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Re: BLP's announcement


Hydrinos are still matter, and is a gas, just like hydrogen, you can feel it 
with your hands if it is blowing out a tube.  But light will pass straight 
through a giant cloud of it without being absorbed or reflected but it will be 
gravitationally bent:

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html



On Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 10:47 PM, Eric Walker <[email protected]> wrote:



On Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 7:42 PM, Mike Carrell <[email protected]> wrote:


Erik, conservation f energy applies.



Understood.  I'm not saying that hydrinos would violate conservation of 
mass/energy.  I was making a point about what measurements would seem to record 
-- that instruments might tell the observer that visible mass seems to have 
been lost that is not accounted for by the balance of energy seen.  No doubt I 
might be wrong.  If someone knows of a detail that would make this otherwise, 
it would be interesting to know.  (I've already mentioned spectrographic 
analysis as one possibility.)


Eric







-- 
Jeff Driscoll
617-290-1998

Reply via email to