The nano-crack is only one of many unique features of the process. The process is complex, involving both chemical and nuclear interaction. All the parts have to work together to produce a behavior that is consistent with ALL observations no matter which hydrogen isotope used, which metal lattice is used, or the method used to initiate the process. The mechanism must also show how the process can be reproduced by identifying all important variables over which the experimentalist has control. As you can imagine, this is not easy and requires signification justification, especially since I claim the other attempts are going down the wrong path.

Ed Storms
On Jan 12, 2014, at 3:38 PM, Jed Rothwell wrote:

Edmund Storms <[email protected]> wrote:

My book will describe my path to a solution.

Briefly, isn't this mainly your micro-crack hypothesis, that was discussed at ICCF18? (I am not sure what you call it, so I called it "micro-crack.")

- Jed


Reply via email to