Thanks for the HI Frank on my web page monitoring system.  I have added a short 
chapter to my book Computer Project.  It tells how to put data after the 
question mark.  A HTML form normally sends data to a Perl script after a 
question mark.  This data can also be manually sent to the Perl program.  The 
result is a a self reporting link.  After reporting to a table the Script can 
redirect the browser any web page. You may have seen these kind of links before 
with the = singes after the question mark.   Here is the one in do in my book 
example.  Its sends the name index, the password blue, and the comment The 
Tribune to my blog.  Then it redirects to display the blog.  In my book I tell 
how to redirect it anywhere after extracting this info.



http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/zpt/cgi-bin/zptblog.pl?name=index&password=blue&comment=The_Tribune&select=Link_and_Report


I know that this stuff is a bit off topic but I learned it to present 
information a write books after the Journal Editors universally rejected my 
papers.  Why not use it in another way and take their profit?  






I see vortex demo has already come on the table.  You can change the name after 
the question mark to read something else if you would like to test it.


http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/zpt/cgi-bin/ZeroPointTechnologies.pl?Vortex_Demo


I may add a chapter to my Computer Project book to teach how to do this.  The 
name after the ? mark will come up on the blog.  


http://www.amazon.com/COMPUTER-PROJECT-Znidarsic-Science-Books-ebook/dp/B00HQ79JPC/ref=sr_1_3?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1389541701&sr=1-3&keywords=%22znidarsic+science+books%22


Frank



-----Original Message-----



Here is how the special  link works.  If you pick the link below it extracts 
the name after the ? mark.  In this case it is Vortex_Demo.  That name is 
presented on the table at the bottom of my web page.  If I post a link to a 
blog I can then tell if anyone has picked the link.


http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/zpt/cgi-bin/ZeroPointTechnologies.pl?Vortex_Demo



Frank








Reply via email to