Made my first sale for 2014.  I am happy with it.

1   Electronics Project  B007OWFI3G101000


I also know how to solve the thermal stability problem in cold fusion.  It 
leads to a more efficient initiation of the reaction.


I have a provisional patent on the process.  Someone you all know invited me 
out to his organization.  He has a copy of the provisional patent.  He wants to 
put me before the board.


We shall see what 2014 brings..  Cold fusion is tough.  Books are penny-auntie.


Most of my concentration if focuesd on Debbie.  I want her back, no body knows 
why.  She is a mess, however, I cannot be happy without her.


Frank






-----Original Message-----
From: fznidarsic <[email protected]>
To: vortex-l <[email protected]>; rvargo1062 <[email protected]>; 
acgravity <[email protected]>; mldaisley <[email protected]>; pjgonwa 
<[email protected]>; stevek <[email protected]>; talwar 
<[email protected]>; TCVFRANK <[email protected]>; Tracey.Canary 
<[email protected]>; jeanurgolites <[email protected]>
Sent: Wed, Jan 1, 2014 12:10 pm
Subject: [Vo]:Jan 2  to 4th free promotion "Electronics Project"


Jan 2  to 4th free promotion of "Electronic Project"




http://www.amazon.com/Electronics-Project-Znidarsic-Science-Books-ebook/dp/B007OWFI3G/ref=sr_1_cc_3?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1388595833&sr=1-3-catcorr&keywords=frank+znidarsic


"Computer Project" will not be ready for at least 40 days.  "Energy, Cold 
Fusion, and Antigravity" sold 20 copes in Dec.


Happy New Year to you all.






Frank Znidarsic

Reply via email to