A glueball may have been discovered

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E(38)_boson

http://cft.fis.uc.pt/eef/stronghiggs.htm

Very recently, I found extremely clear evidence
in photon-photon (γγ) data,
more than 13σ (5σ is considered enough),
for the existence of a very light boson in existing data:

The E(38) is a new nuclear particle that has not been discovered before
because of its very small interaction with normal matter.
However it has recently been identified by me in high-energy processes,
because at such energies also heavy fundamental particles, like the top
quark, play their role.


I have published this result together with my collaborator George Rupp from
the Technical University of Lisbon.
I suspected the existence of such light fundamental particle for three
decades and found in the past already several miniscule signs of it in
experimental data which were obtained at large acellerator laboratories and
published in scientific journals.

Recently, I discovered a clear sign of the E(38) in data obtained
by the COMPASS Collaboration at CERN.

==========================
Could this particle be a soliton or a monopole?

Eef van Beveren will have problems with the community of high energy
particle physics that LENR researchers know so well. This particle just
does not fit into their plans.

Reply via email to