Hi Dave,
                We are very much on the same page and I see in another thread 
where you are also thinking about how the frequency division scales with size 
of the bulk gas loaded in the lattice and the need for these cavities to 
contain resonators of the same frequency… and I do have a conjecture… where the 
20% threshold comes into play. I see the lock step motion of the gas loaded 
lattice modifying the conductive-nano geometry of the cavities and therefore 
varying the static value of Casimir force.  As far as  all the resonators 
having the same resonant frequency this may be a case of the 20% threshold and 
consistent geometries of nao powder or skeletal catalyst cavities  where gases 
manage to form a 20% population of the same fractional values..1/2 thru 1/137 
which would then quickly push nearly all the other resonators to this common 
fractional value. The fractional values then vary at some harmonic of the 
lockstep between this dominant slaved fractional value and the new values that 
random motion and changes in the cavity geometry are trying to induce locally.. 
making the fractional hydrogen endlessly contract and  expand  at  this common 
slaved frequency.

I don’t feel the frequency keeps scaling down at 1/n.. the frequency shifted 
balmer lines claimed by Mills and I believe later validated are pretty 
consistent. The initial harmonic of the lock step that produces a change in 
fractional values of hydrogen in the cavity is going to be the most powerful 
linkage and as you double and triple the number of gas atoms loaded in the 
external lattice I don’t see this affecting the frequency of the lock step. It 
should slowly divide the energy as you proposed…energy put into a single 
resonator should slowly disperse to the entire population all in phase.


From: David Roberson [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 11:21 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:ENTANGLEMENT THRESHOLDS, bulk loading and Frequency 
division ..oh my

This is very much along the line of what I was just thinking.  The base allows 
coupling among many high Q resonators.  Begin with one moving and I bet you 
eventually find all of them in sync and at the same level of motion which is 
far smaller than the initial one.  Of course, this is very dependent upon them 
being tuned to the same frequency.  If they are mistuned, then the amplitudes 
would vary as well as the phase of the motion I suspect.

It is not clear why the motion of the base would not be at the same frequency 
as the resonances.  Non linear systems do exhibit this sort of behavior on 
occasions, but this system appears to be mainly linear.  However, If the motion 
of the pendulums is large then harmonic non linearities might creep in due to 
the return force for each pendulum being determined by the sine of the 
displacement.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Roarty, Francis X 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>>
To: vortex-l <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>>
Sent: Wed, Jun 12, 2013 9:41 am
Subject: [Vo]:ENTANGLEMENT THRESHOLDS, bulk loading and Frequency division ..oh 
my
Axil’s citation regarding 32 out of sync metronomes end up synchronizing   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqFc4wriBvE provides a lot of insight on 
entanglement threshold, did you note how the platform on which all the 
metronomes rested was free to move and that the pendulums were all aligned to 
swing on the same axis.. I think the random orientation of Casimir geometries / 
fractional orbits inside the cavity side steps this need for a common direction 
of motion by instead contracting or expanding the fractional hydrogens ground 
state with the same result of synchronization. I have seen animations of 
hydrogen loading becoming lock stepped after a certain loading threshold is 
achieved so it isn’t a reach to compare this bulk motion to the metronome 
platform. In the video you clearly see that the metronome platform has a small 
motion that must be a sub harmonic of the metronome frequency such that it adds 
or steals a tiny amount of motion each cycle unless they are in phase… perhaps 
1/ # of metronomes? In the same way the contracting and expanding of the 
fractional states is achieved to synchronize your pet theory of whatever  you 
feel comes next :_)
Fran

Reply via email to