Jed sed:

 

>> Today 12/12/12 was an appropriate day for the announcement

>> of a Celani replication, no?

 

> I love the timing! I think the experiment kicked off at 12:12:12

> in the afternoon.

> 

> I hope we don't find it only works at specific dates and times

> mystically correlated with the Mayan calendar. I would hate to

> learn that cold fusion only works when we make an appropriate

> human sacrifice. However, in that event, I have a long list of

> people I think we should start with.

 

Now, now, Mr. Rothwell, you are being very naughty.

 

Regarding the world's obsessive need to schedule specific dates for the
manifestation of mystical experiences, I personally find it far more
interesting when one has absolutely no control whatsoever as to when one
will be hit with another baffling synchronicity in their life.

 

This obsessive need to schedule mystical experiences, particularly on
certain dates, like 12/12/12... What a bunch of wusses! It's cheating, too!
;-)

 

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

www.OrionWorks.com

www.zazzle.com/orionworks

Reply via email to