I wrote:

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 3:22 PM, David Roberson <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Let me know privately if desired whether or not my reviews are of use to
>> other members of the vortex.  At times it seems that no one responds and I
>> hate to keep taking up bandwidth of the organization if it is to no purpose.
>>
>
> Dave, I always enjoy your reviews very much.  I hope you continue with
> them.  Often you go into details that are beyond any area of competence of
> mine, so I am content to just try to understand and learn about a dimension
> of the experiments that would otherwise be inaccessible to me.  But the
> parts that I do understand make a lot of sense and square well with what I
> have read in other contexts, such as the short power excursions and so on.
>

Oops.  Personal email to the list ...  ;)

Eric

Reply via email to