OK Chuck, I'll bite on the AC and nickels. Since I have borax in the medicine cabinet, along with a digital thermometer, 9v AC "wall wart" to cannibalize for the PS, kill-a-watt meter and a couple of hours of time ... everything in fact within a few meters of the computer ... except, dammit, for the two nickels :-)
... with which to compare against two penny's for thermal gain over an hour. Yikes, that makes it 2/3 of an "opera," no? Call it a soap-opera if you must, unless the fat lady sings at the end. Jones Hey buddy, can you spare a dime? ... err... make that two nickels, for an instant cold fusion reactor :) -----Original Message----- From: Alan J Fletcher Chuck adds: One other quickie experiment I tried was a low voltage AC current using two nickels as electrodes. That also showed heat from both coins. That was 9V AC via a transformer ...
<<attachment: winmail.dat>>

