Robin,

This is one of Chan's alter ego sign in names. The persons that go by the name Reliable, Chan, Phen, Ny min, Mint Candy, cy cle and other chinese names are one and the same person.

How do I know this, simply that everytime I post a criticism of Chan's method, or the Flat Plate Heat Exchanger Spark Plug method or anyone of those fake LENR aparatus, I get a barrage of private emails from this guy using various email addresses. I respond and reveal something to one and all of a sudden, every chinese sign in name knows about it.

These idiots are one and the same person who want to delay and confuse LENR research with their disinformation. Everytime I post something about my nanotube research and my theory, I get some private email trying to point me to a link to Chan's site or to some other useless link. The purpose seems to be to waste my time. Don't even bother to open links they post, they're useless junk intended to divert your attention and focus and waste your time..

There's enough proof in the Vortex archives to prove what I am saying. All you have to do is do a little digging and correlate certain facts they mention, and you will discover they know certain things they should not know unless they were the same person.

Best to ignore these morons. Chinese people seem to have no qualms about lying, so keep that in mind.


Jojo


----- Original Message ----- From: <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2012 6:09 AM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Crowdfunding and cold fusion


In reply to  [email protected]'s message of Wed, 19 Sep 2012 20:04:33 +0300:
Dear cat in box,

Are you dead or alive? Enquiring minds desperately want this question answered.
;^)

[snip]
Dreadful choice, Jouni.
Best choice in Universe is here;
http://rwgresearch.com/open-projects/the-papp-noble-gas-engine/
Just sent this winner $100 two weeks ago,. You just exposed your ignorance but possibly your brain is flawed. Stay away from hallucinogens.
Meow


Jouni Valkonen
Wed, 19 Sep 2012 09:32:41 -0700 It is hard to get money for cold fusion research.

How about financing science using e.g. kickstarter crowdfunding schemes? I
just donated $11 for space elevator project that is planed to be build at
full scale so that it is operational around 2020. Capacity for payload
would be around two tons per climber at the first phase. Before that, I
donated for 54 meters high vertical farm project at Linköping.

As space elevator gathered ­$110k in just two weeks with almost zero
advertisement budged, I would estimate that credible cold fusion research
project could gather annually several million dollars using crowdfunding.

-Jouni


Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

http://rvanspaa.freehostia.com/project.html


Reply via email to