But the nuclear active layer is very thin...
-mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Nigel Dyer [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 3:22 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Vo]:3M speculation on Cold Fusion

I once heard it said that the common denominator behind all of 3M products
are that they are thin (laminates, floppy disks, abrasives, tapes, polish
once it is applied etc).

An Ecat is not very thin

Nigel
On 04/02/2012 17:30, Ron Kita wrote:
> Greetings Vortex,
>
> I am not sure if the the "possible" interest in Cold Fusion by 3M was 
> ever posted to
> Voretx:
> http://freeenergytruth.blogspot.com/2012/01/exclusive-is-3m-one-of-1mw
> -ecat.html
>
> I should mention that  Dr Martin Fleischmann  and Dr George Buckley 
> CEO of 3M are University of Southampton graduates....this makes 
> things...."highly interesting"
> but does not represent confirmation.
>
> I know that Dr Buckley is a very open minded individual and that 3M is
>   looking
> for new technology.
>
> I put many caveats into this message.
> Comments welcomed.
>
> Respectfully,
> Ron Kita, Chiralex
>

Reply via email to