On 2011-12-06 20:15, Alan J Fletcher wrote:
I've just finished a marathon multi-day session of skimming through the
excellent http://lenr-canr.org <http://lenr-canr.org/> library.

Good job, but I'll play the devil's advocate by saying that many of them are not peer reviewed papers and because of this hard skeptics would reject them at once.

By the way, have you checked if this archive contains things not included in lenr-canr.org ?

http://www.iscmns.org/library.htm

For Jed Rothwell: a quick suggestion. I think it would be useful a more detailed indexing/search system for lenr-canr.org, for example:

- Sorting the archive by the original document date (not publication date on lenr-canr.org) - Options for filtering document type (peer reviewed papers, news articles, books, presentations, patents, other, etc) - Broad scope tags for narrowing for filtering the document content (theory research paper, research paper, etc)
- A tag denoting when documents have been edited
- Using more than one of the above filters at the same time
- etc.

This would probably need a website revamp (it's completely all in static html right now), access to more advanced server-side features (database, php) and a complete cataloguing work on the existing documents.

Cheers,
S.A.


Reply via email to