If this E-cat business turns out, as I strongly suspect it will, to be a
scam, I suspect Rossi will be the only scammer among the "usual suspects".
Along the way, he will have had to have accomplices and helpers -- some
with knowledge and some without.  I doubt Focardi was in on any scam.  I
have no idea about Levi -- he's a puzzlement.  Supposedly, he did the best
test of the E-cat EVER.  And then the guy won't repeat it with proper
recording, imaging and documentation?   He won't compel Rossi to let him do
that?  And he won't change his mind about the device when Rossi tells him
no?  I have no idea how that could work.   But then airplanes have been
flown into the ground killing everyone on board because a first officer
wouldn't question a bad decision from the captain in charge.

Stremmenos is a puzzle too.  Is he really that credulous and incautious as
to endorse what Rossi has been doing?

We may have a situation of one scammer and a lot of people who should have
known better.

Reply via email to