Peter Daniel,
I think the steadiness of the heat transfer is the only real
problem and I suspect that the water pump is making it worse. A simple drain
valve on the output of the e-cat using a high temperature transfer FLUID would
make the rate of heat transfer much more stable and avoid the state change we
have with steam. A more stable transfer rate means the device can operate
closer to the critical point so less energy is required for the PWM to turn it
on hard and the level falls back to more evenly distributed sub critical
temperature more easily. I think Rossi was damaging his powder at 15kw because
the pump creates a certain amount of thermal noise that results in hotspots
even when the average reactor temperature appears steady. I don't believe any
heat sinking method can react fast enough to abort a runaway and any self
running modes must rely on limiting other parameters like hydrogen pressure or
they will self limit by damaging the energy producing geometry as they
overheat. I do think powder uniformity of geometry and heat sinking will also
improve the ability to operate at higher gain.
Fran
From: Peter Gluck [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2011 2:34 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:[Video] Andrea Rossi Crunches the Numbers for His
Energy Catalyzer (June 14th)
Excuse me I don't get exactly what you are saying.\
It seems there are 2 problems;
a) we don't know exactly how the system has to be controlled to give maxim
performance i.e. intensity and efficiency (output/input0;
b) Rossi is not mastering perfectly the same parameters - he has made scale
down (from 15 KW to 2.5kW) and the output/input ratio has alaso decrease and
that's worse..
One obvious but fuzzy problem is heat transfer.
Peter
On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 9:20 PM, Daniel Rocha
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
It is, but it is either explosive or the power is too slow, like with
the experiments that you mention of Focardi.
--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania
http://egooutpeters.blogspot.com