>From Jed:

> There was no electromagnetic pulse.
> Celani had two RF meters as well as two particle detectors.
> The former detected nothing.

And what of the latter?

Unfortunately, my careless use of the term "EMP" was too imprecise an
interpretation. Let me rephrase my previous commentary.

Correct me if I'm misinterpreting something here but based on what you
just said, the implication is that the particle detectors DID detect
something. In fact a LOT of something - briefly! LOTS of sub atomic
"particles" I would assume. Just how many "particles" were detected is
obviously a legitimate matter of concern, for safety reasons.

The implication I was trying to suggest is that those unknown
"particles" are most likely part of Rossi's E-Cat initialization
procedure. It makes sense for me to speculate that the detected brief
"particle" burst is proprietary in nature. Would help explain why
Rossi remains mum on the subject.

I suspect this "particular" matter will eventually be resolved to
everyone's satisfaction.

Regards

Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks

Reply via email to