On 01/28/2011 09:48 AM, Jed Rothwell wrote:
> Summary:
>
> 1. Defkalion Energy Group goes public.

Jed -- or anybody -- do you have a link to any additional information on
Defkalion?  (OK, yes, I could email stsalikoglou but I'd rather not if
somebody here's already got information on this outfit.)

I googled for them, but all I turned up were:

 "Defkalion <http://defkalion.over-blog.com/>",  a nonprofit working to
strengthen ties between Greece and France,

"Defkalion SA
<http://www.tradekey.com/profile_view/uid/891731/DEFKALION-SA.htm>", a
Greek trading company dealing in leather goods,

"Hotel Defkalion
<http://www.booking.com/hotel/gr/defkalion.html?aid=318413>", located in
the beautiful village of Petra,

"DEFKALION project", proposal in marine electrical engineering (no
sensible website)...

And, of course, a half dozen or so links to stories about Rossi&co in
which Defkalion was mentioned.  One reference
<http://www.nullpunktsystems.com/outside-news.html> said Defkalion is
based in Athens, and a couple said there will be an announcement some
time soon.

Any further information anybody here can turn up on Defkalion would be
appreciated...



>
> 2. Work at U. Bologna will continue.
>
> 3. Rossi has a backup plan to preserve knowledge of the invention in
> the event something happens to him (in the event he is killed).
>
> - Jed

Reply via email to