On Apr 4, 2010, at 10:35 AM, Mike Carrell wrote:

This thread is a lot about Rossi and not about BLP. Those curious about BLP should get off the Raney Ni speculation which as far as BLP is concerned was based on misinterpretation. The chemistries now under investigation and development include NaH but many others. Engineering studies for megawatt power plants are now on the website, along with a paper on the regenerative catalyst systems. I suggest readers do their homework.

Mike Carrell

Fortunately, for the comfort of all, no one here is under any obligation to do homework in order to comment. This is a newslist, not an academic institution run debating forum.

It is unfortunate that people like Steve Krivit feel compelled to respond to criticism or comments when there is no obligation to do so. Such feelings can result in departure from the list or suppression of posting. Steve had a perfect right to post here without bothering to respond to anyone. Losing his contributions is a loss, not a gain, whether one agreed with them or not.

Personally, I respond to responses when I have time and feel I have something worth the time to say it, and don't when I don't.

Best regards,

Horace Heffner
http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/




Reply via email to