Assume for the sake of argument there is a conspiracy against cold fusion. Something lurid! They meet periodically at the Fusion Power Associates and divvy up nefarious marching orders . . . To do what? Who are their agents, and what have they been up to all these years? We are talking about people like Huizenga, Taubes, Morrison, Lemonick and Robert Park. Look what they published! Look at this:

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/Fleischmanreplytothe.pdf

Yes, that is the best they can come up with. Heck, I could write a more persuasive attack on cold fusion in my sleep.

These books and papers are a gift to cold fusion. We should be thankful. I am pleased to upload such stuff to LENR-CANR.org. If we must have enemies -- and Fleischmann and I think that was inevitable -- then let us be glad they are certified idiots.

Look at DoE panel member #15, who said that cold fusion has no credibility because it was discussed in Popular Mechanics. Is that the best he could come up with? (Yup!) Look at the nitwits who control Wikipedia. And what has the conspiracy accomplished lately? In 2009 it persuaded Richard Garwin to go on "60 Minutes" and say something that makes no technical sense, which contradicts his own report to the DoE. In short, he made himself look like a fool and liar. If I had written a script for him, I could not have made him look worse. Since he is determined to oppose us, I am delighted he does it so badly. In 2010 the conspiracy may have dragged Steve Krivit over to the dark side. Oh, scary!!! What will he do to us??? Hey, the conspiracy can have him. His "sell-by date" is expired (to borrow a trendy phrase from Japanese).

The Watergate conspiracy was real. Fortunately, the conspirators were idiots. Their first major assignment was to purloin information from the Democratic National Committee (DNC). I happen to know a lot about the DNC. As Will Rogers said, it is "not an organized political party." It wasn't in 1935; it wasn't in 1972, and it isn't now. Anyone could penetrate the DNC! The Watergate "Plumbers" might have assigned an agent to volunteer there. Their agent would have had access to any document in the place, and he or she would have overheard all important policy discussions. For that matter, the Plumbers themselves might have walked into the DNC headquarters any time in broad daylight and taken what they wanted, and no one would have noticed. Instead, they broke in at night with 2-way radios and other high tech paraphernalia (circa 1972). Amateurs!

If there is a conspiracy against cold fusion it is being run by people like the Plumbers.

- Jed

Reply via email to