Terry Blanton wrote:
> On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 11:04 AM, Mauro Lacy <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>   
>> The furthest implications are that you have no right in physics,
>> epistemologically speaking, to talk about relative time scales, or which is
>> the same, time dimensions.
>>     
>
> I believe your argument would be negated by successful results from
>   

My arguments(and they are not mine, by the way, I just happen to expose
and defend them, because I've thoroughly thought and meditated on them,
and found them to be sound) cannot be negated, nor affirmed, by an
experiment, because they are epistemological in nature. They can only be
negated, affirmed, or comprehended, through the use of sound thinking.
> John G. Cramer's experiments:
>
> http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/01/21/ING5LNJSBF1.DTL
>
> When NASA dropped funding for such advanced projects, John received
> funding from public donations.  His present status:
>
> http://cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2009/05/20/1938752.aspx
>
> Since two objects cannot occupy the same space at the same time,
> Cramer's entanglement experiements will require the dimensionality of
> time.
>
> Terry
>
>
>   

Reply via email to