Terry Blanton wrote:

So, one might be drawn to conclude that he is taking a bit of flak
> from his peers?


I might conclude that today or tomorrow, if the site is not fixed. But he
said that he has the support of the university, so I don't know what to
think.

Also, they did not erase everything. A description of his lecture is still
available in another part of the conference announcement pages.

There is no point to speculating but I get a sense that this is confusion or
some kind of mix-up rather than suppression. However, if it is not restored
soon, I guess it will be de facto suppression.

I wrote a message to the people in charge of the web page, in the contact
box at the bottom of the page. I asked them why this info was delete. They
did not respond.

- Jed

Reply via email to