I see that I can get c span over the internet for free.
https://www.c-span.org/networks/
What am I getting for my $50; a box and rental fees.  This for free that is 
over the air.  Too bad my house is in a hole.  I had great luck with a 
proximity wave antenna at a higher elevation.  It is just a director placed in 
front of an amplified antenna that is vertically polarized.  It pulls in 
channels that are over 40 miles away without pixelating.   It doubled the 
channels that we could receive.  It works by employing the property of the 
collapse of the wavefunction to raise the effective antenna height 20 feet 
more.  There should be no limit to proximity effect.  If I can build an antenna 
that raises the effective antenna height 300 feet or more goodbye to cable TV.  
I believe that this can be done at UHF frequencies with a reasonably sized 
antenna.  I see no reason not to go forward when it gets a little warmer and I 
can work outside.
Frank Z


-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Znidarsic <[email protected]>
To: vortex-l <[email protected]>
Sent: Sat, Feb 9, 2019 1:21 pm
Subject: cable TV outrage

I have a basic package from our local cable TV provider.  It provides reception 
for free over the air channels in dips and valleys.  It costs over $50 a month. 
 I now received a box from my cable TV provider.  It will be required with 
cable to view free TV.  I don't want additional  boxes and multiple remotes.  
My TVs are already digital.  There will be a rental fee for a box for each 
additional TV.Are you kidding me!
I made a proximity wave antenna for my girlfriend.  It receives signals that 
are slightly over the horizon for free.  She gets 80% of the channels ABC, CBS, 
NBC, PBS, FOX and CW for free with no box. Sorry c span and many shopping 
channels are out.   I will have to write and article for IE that tells how to 
do this.
It's about time I get going with my  multi-stage proximity wave antenna that 
receives signals deeper in the valley.
Frank Z

Reply via email to