As a way of saying thanks to the people who have contributed to the
GoFundMe effort, Mizuno is thinking about sending a researcher one of his
reactors. I think it will have prepared electrodes in it. I think that's
the plan.

A photo of it is here:

https://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/thread/5700-tadahiko-mizuno-earthquake-recovery-fundraiser/?postID=93550#post93550

It is 40 cm long, 8 cm diameter. Input is 100 W and output is (hopefully)
120 to 130 W.

He is looking around to find someone qualified and interested in getting
it. He said he would give it to someone as a way of saying "thank you," but
I think that defeats the purpose. The money is needed to fix the equipment
or to move. I think he needs to charge enough to cover the parts, which are
not cheap. Anyone who can use it can also afford to pay for it. You have to
have a lot of lab equipment to operate it.

He has been looking for someone in Japan but he has not had much luck. It
is hard to find someone who will make a serious effort.

Anyone interested should contact him (or me).

- Jed

Reply via email to