I posted some photos of the damage to Mizuno's lab and building:

https://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/thread/5700-tadahiko-mizuno-earthquake-recovery-fundraiser/?postID=93165#post93165

It doesn't look so bad, but if it were bad enough to see, the instruments
would be a complete write-off. They definitely do not work. Something heavy
fell on the SEM and some of the others toppled over. I hope they can be
fixed.

Mizuno is always short of money. Always on the verge of running out. So
even if he does not need every dollar, he'll make good use of what's left
over. I can't imagine how he pays the rent. I think he has a special deal
with the landlord. I think he told me the building used to be a disco or
pachinko parlor or something. It was a wreck. Now it is a wreck with
cracked concrete and beams about to fall on the ground.

Look it up on Google maps street view here:

札幌市北区北12条西4丁目 1-15 スリーシステムビル6F


〒001-0012 Hokkaidō, Sapporo-shi, Kita-ku, Kita 12 Jōnishi, 4 Chome−1−15

Reply via email to