Unfortunately, Mizuno’s spread sheets regarding calorimetry inform next to nothing about the science of LENR. (DARK SCIENCE IS THE IN THING AROUND THE WORLD.)
MFMP is the only light on the scene. and that light . Even the Swedish folks seem to have slipped into the darkness with their advocacy of open science. So much for Nobel: He’s turning in his grave. The Indian, Japanese and/or Chinese dark LENR R&D may be the real competition for Rossi, given their need for alternate safe energy sources that cannot produce a Fukushima type disaster. Bob Cook From: Jed Rothwell<mailto:[email protected]> Sent: Monday, September 4, 2017 11:53 AM To: Vortex<mailto:[email protected]> Subject: Re: [Vo]:A preliminary look at Mizuno's air flow calorimetry spreadsheets I now have the entire 9 hours of the 120 W calibration. I have uploaded the spreadsheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTcriHguOWtGhIQmTR1f0PZamEsAjyWHHvCYvUTg74to3nDJNRdFJk5ItVZEQYguD8iWilv7s3rgqXA/pubhtml I uploaded a graph from the Excel version here: https://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/thread/5340-mizuno-publication-of-kw-cop2-excess-heat-results/?postID=70654#post70654 The graphs in the Google spreadsheet seemed to survive the transition better than last time, so I left them in the Google sheet, but the Excel graph looks better. Here is the main thing. in the calibration (just uploaded) the Delta T temperature goes to 4.5°C and it stays there, stable. When the power is turned off, it falls rapidly back to zero, straight down. Under what appears to be identical calorimetry, with the same input power, the excess heat Delta T goes up to 7.5°C, and then when the power is cut, it takes longer to reach zero. - Jed

