The cut and paste did not text the same as in the book. 1013 is 10 to the thirteenth power hertz.
-----Original Message----- From: Frank Znidarsic <[email protected]> To: vortex-l <[email protected]> Sent: Mon, May 22, 2017 11:05 am Subject: Fwd: [Vo]:Next Big Future - Brillouin Subject: Re: [Vo]:Next Big Future - Brillouin I tried to lower the plasma frequency to get emissions in the RF band. I used helium because it is heavier to get operation in the lower frequency range. No anomalous energy again. I used a light bulb to try argon. No anomalous energy again. One thing for sure is that the stimulation has to be intense. Maybe my stuff was not powerful enough. With more power the electrode will just burn out. Congrats to anyone who got a system working. >From my book: A typical cold fusion cell is constructed of palladiumor nickel. Hydrogen is driven into themetal. The composite metallic structurenaturally resonates at thermal frequencies (1013 hz). This vibration is enhanced with heat, laserlight, or radio waves. Nanometer scaleddomains couple strongly with the external stimulation35. The vibration imposes a speed of 1,093,850meters per second upon the dissolved hydrogen. In the gravitomagnetic devices, electronic vibration is transferred tothe non-bound nucleons that rest between the layers of a superconductivedisk. The nucleons enter into a state ofcontinuous quantum transition as the magnetic spin orbit force is expelled tothe surface of the nano-domain. “The constants of the motion tend towardthose of the electromagnetic” and the cold fusion process proceeds...... Thisspeed greatly exceeds the normal speed of sound (6,000 m/s) in the metallicstructure. Dr. Edmund Storms and Dr.Michael Mckurby have found that the metal must be highly loaded withhydrogen. The resulting pressureincreases metal’s natural frequency from 1012 to 1013 hz. Thisis the frequency of the warm thermal vibrations. Electrons and mobile nucleons simultaneouslyenter into a state of quantum a transition at the speed Sn (1,093,850 meters per second). This high speed is difficult to achieve,however, it appears that the cold fusion speed is much more accessible than thehot fusion temperature. -----Original Message----- From: Frank Znidarsic <[email protected]> To: vortex-l <[email protected]> Sent: Mon, May 22, 2017 10:40 am Subject: Re: [Vo]:Next Big Future - Brillouin Some of this new version of structured waves is tied into the recent papers on the discovery of RF from cells producing OU. There are several. I will try to post a bibliography at some future time but the underlying strategy appears to be this: when the anomalous heat is present, an RF signal is also present. That's what I tried to do, generate RF by adjusting the size of the nano-particles. I was envisioning RF in the millimeter band. RF energy can be converted directly into electrical current with a diode. My experiments did not produce any RF energy. I did many of these experiments even at cryogenic temperatures. I never completed the experiment with the co2 laser. http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/zpt/movies/cryo.wmv Frank Znidarsic

