Here is another comment I posted in response to myself, in a kind of
monologue.

I wrote:

I do not recall seeing any information from Godes describing the actual
> calorimetry or performance of any of his existing reactors, or previous
> reactors. . . .
>



> I would ask: If Robert Godes has all this information, and he was prepared
> to present it at ICCF19, why doesn't he now post it on his website?
>

Let me add that he may have this information but he does not want to make
it public. That may be his business strategy. He is under no obligation to
publish. I would not criticize him for keeping secrets. However, from the
public relations point of view, I think he is making a mistake.

If your business strategy prevents you from publishing proof of your
claims, then you have no credibility. You cannot expect anyone to believe
you. Since you have no credibility, it looks bad to go around claiming you
have measured excess heat, x-rays, tritium, and you are designing 104 kW
reactors. I think that when a company decides not to provide any
experimental evidence to back up technical claims, it should refrain from
making those claims in the first place.

As I said, he may have published evidence for these claims somewhere, and I
did not hear about it. In that case my analysis is off the wall and out of
the window.

- Jed

Reply via email to