http://phys.org/news/2013-06-simple-theory-dark.html

Read this for more background on anapole EMF concentration.

On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 11:10 PM, Axil Axil <[email protected]> wrote:

> http://phys.org/news/2015-08-theory-radiationless-revolution.html
>
> Note: this point
>
> "The theory could have broad ranging applications from explaining dark
> matter to combating energy losses in future technologies."
>
> If you want to get into how Dark mode solitons and plasmoids can produce
> mass in EMF concentration.
>
> On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 11:00 PM, Axil Axil <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>
>> http://articles.adsabs.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/nph-iarticle_query?bibcode=2002MNRAS.333..360B&db_key=AST&page_ind=0&plate_select=NO&data_type=GIF&type=SCREEN_GIF&classic=YES
>>
>> Start out with the reference above and we will progress step by step to
>> show that Rydberg matter will satisfy all experimental observations that
>> connects LENR to dark matter.
>>
>> On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 9:55 PM, Orionworks - Steven Vincent Johnson <
>> [email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> From Axil:
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> > We know that Dark Matter is a result of Rydberg matter that
>>>
>>> > exists as a preferred form of hydrogen that is spread widely
>>>
>>> > throughout the universe.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> FWIW, it disturbs me to no end reading a Vort post that portrays
>>> speculative assumptions (however tantalizing those assumptions may be to
>>> some within the Collective) as undisputed fact. It's no different than
>>> hearing another so called undisputed fact claiming that hydrinos make up
>>> dark matter. One can get their fill of the hydrino model over at Dr. Mills'
>>> SCP group. It is enthusiastically supported by the BLP cheer leading squad.
>>> ((I suspect some of them were very happy to see me barred.)
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> So which is it, Axil? Rydberg matter, or hydrinos? I suspect you'd have
>>> a real fight on your hands if you decided to correct SCP's presumed
>>> misconceptions about the explanation for Dark Matter. Quite frankly, I
>>> don't know which model is the correct one, or perhaps I should say: The
>>> more accurate one. Perhaps in the end it may turn out to be the case that
>>> it's neither.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> I'm going to sit on the fence some more and see what shakes out. Sadly,
>>> I think it's going to continue to be a long wait. Under the circumstance
>>> the best thing for me to do is try not generate posts filled with
>>> tantalizing speculation passed off as undisputed fact. Granted, that is
>>> easier said than done at times. Nobody is perfect.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Full disclosure: I admit my ignorance of the Rydberg matter model. Is
>>> there a reasonably brief explanation of the model posted somewhere that I
>>> might be able to read up on... hopefully an explanation that doesn't
>>> involve 20 pages of Integrals? At present all I have to go on is the
>>> suspicion that Hydrinos and Rydberg matter seem to be strongly related to
>>> each other, as if they are kissing cousins. As in the case of hydrinos,
>>> over the years I've acquired a vague impression that much of Rydberg matter
>>> involves altered states of hydrogen. Is that a correct assumption, or am I
>>> wrong on that?
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Steven Vincent Johnson
>>>
>>> OrionWorks.com
>>>
>>> zazzle.com/orionworks
>>>
>>
>>
>

Reply via email to