A cynic is nothing more than a frustrated optimist... this list abounds with
cynics.  Watson, if that was the same person who used that name before,
played on that defect we all seem to share.  Our willingness to suspend
doubt and replace it with hope.  Worse yet, he managed to fleece a few of us
too (not me so I must temper my indignation).

I say good riddance. Maybe Newman will let him post to his list... add a
couple of batteries to SMOT and he'll fit right in over there... 8^)

-john


-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Foster [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2005 1:53 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: The SMOT game over, Greg Watson gone



Aw, c'mon, Bill.  Don't you think you're being unkind to
the morally handicapped?  I was sort of getting kick out
the dodging and weaving.

M.

_______________________________________________
Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com
The most personalized portal on the Web!



--
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.11.5 - Release Date: 05/05/04


Reply via email to