--- William Beaty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Apr 2005, Prometheus Effect wrote:
> 
> Provide some high-quality documentation of
> your 1997 claims of closed-loop operation, or admit
> that it never occurred.

Hi Bill,

I'm in the process of making the SMOT kits and the new
measurement system, so I can do what I always intended
to do. Ship a reliable OU demo toy. 

I have offered you a SMOT kit and the new measurement
system which proves the Prometheus Effect, at the
heart of the SMOT, is OU. Despite what you think of
me, the SMOT device and the measurement system stand
on their own and need independent verification. Will
you assist?

I don't have the documentation you require but the
event did occur. If I can show you the SMOT (same
design as in 1997) is OU, then why can't you believe I
did what I claimed back then?

Greg

Find local movie times and trailers on Yahoo! Movies.
http://au.movies.yahoo.com

  • Re: Greg's closed loop SMOT claims, and Vortex-L & F... Prometheus Effect

Reply via email to