In reply to  Grimer's message of Sun, 30 Jan 2005 07:28:14 +0000:
Hi,
[snip]
>If UFO's exist - and personally, I don't believe that they
>do - 

I have to believe it, because I have seen one. :)

>then it seems pretty obvious to me that they must 
>have discovered how to "fly" through the Beta-atmosphere
>in an analogous fashion to the way we fly through the
>Alpha-atmosphere. They must have also recognised (as 
>Ing.Saviour and I do - see the posts on his Yahoo site)
>that Newton was mistaken in thinking that inertial mass
>was a measure of matter and not merely a property of 
>matter analogous to temperature though on a very much
>finer scale. This means that UFO passengers can
>be shielded from Beta-atmospheric inertial effects
>in an analogous way to that in which airline passengers
>are insulated from Alpha-atmospheric effects. If they
>weren't the enormous accelerations involved would spread
>them like strawberry jam on the internal walls of the UFO.  8-)
[snip]
Playing devil's advocate for a moment, you ignore the possibility that those 
UFOs which have been observed to make such manoeuvres, may not have had any 
living occupants, and may have been remotely controlled.
Unless of course someone has a reference to a story where live occupants were 
seen boarding such a craft, that then performed such a manoeuvre?


Regards,


Robin van Spaandonk

All SPAM goes in the trash unread.

Reply via email to