On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 09:14:19AM +0100, Aurelien Jarno wrote: > fitler -> filter > > Cc: [email protected] > Cc: Michael S. Tsirkin <[email protected]> > Signed-off-by: Aurelien Jarno <[email protected]>
Acked-by: Michael S. Tsirkin <[email protected]> obviously. Cc: [email protected] [email protected] as well. BTW Rusty, ./scripts/get_maintainer.pl doesn't work for most of virtio since there is no entry in MAINTAINERS for virtio net/block/core. Adding it will help people know whom to contact with issues/patches. It will also help if I am Cc'd on patches as this way I won't forget to review them. ---> Add MAINTAINERS entry for virtio core, net, block Patches should keep coming through Rusty but it helps if I'm Cc'd as well. Signed-off-by: Michael S. Tsirkin <[email protected]> ---- Comments? diff --git a/MAINTAINERS b/MAINTAINERS index 23d0436..7de75ad 100644 --- a/MAINTAINERS +++ b/MAINTAINERS @@ -6439,6 +6439,16 @@ S: Maintained F: drivers/char/virtio_console.c F: include/linux/virtio_console.h +VIRTIO CORE, NET AND BLOCK DRIVERS +M: Rusty Russell <[email protected]> +M: "Michael S. Tsirkin" <[email protected]> +L: [email protected] +S: Maintained +F: drivers/virtio/ +F: drivers/net/virtio_net.c +F: drivers/block/virtio_blk.c +F: include/linux/virtio_*.h + VIRTIO HOST (VHOST) M: "Michael S. Tsirkin" <[email protected]> L: [email protected] _______________________________________________ Virtualization mailing list [email protected] https://lists.linux-foundation.org/mailman/listinfo/virtualization
