Hi, use the back button on the top left corner.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 27, 2014, at 6:39 PM, Sherry Wells <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Hello all,
>  
> When I click on a person under messages, instead of getting all the messages, 
> I get a screen to edit a message.  The keyboard is at the bottom of the 
> screen.  I cannot find an exit or cancel.  I see the send right above the 
> keyboard & tried just sending a message thinking this would get me off of 
> this screen ..  No luck thogh, I am still in the edit screen when I open 
> messages for this person.  I have tried flicking around & even the rotor but 
> can find no escape.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks.
>  
> Regards,
> Sherry Wells
> -- 
> The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. 
> All new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any 
> questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a 
> member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators 
> directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list 
> can be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "VIPhone" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All 
new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any 
questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a 
member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators 
directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can 
be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to