Access Note is free?  Is this just for a limited time?

Feel free to visit my new Web site
http://www.DavidGoldfield.info

Feel free to visit my LinkedIn profile
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-goldfield/12/929/573

Visit my blog
http://davidgoldfield.wordpress.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://www.twitter.com/davidgoldfield


        David Goldfield,
       Founder and Peer Coordinator

   Philadelphia Computer Users' Group for the Blind and Visually Impaired

On 7/4/2014 2:48 PM, Eileen Misrahi wrote:
Hi,

thanks for replying. I have AppsGoneFree, but not the other one. I guess I'll have 
to periodically go through the app Store and see what's up there. The only way I was 
alerted about "Access Notes being free was checking and going through my 
Tweets. Thanks again.

Eileen
On Jul 4, 2014, at 8:57 AM, Jeff Samco <[email protected]> wrote:

Yes, I noticed the  same thing about Store News a couple months ago. I have 
both AppsGoneFree and Free Apps. Together they still are not as comprehensive 
as Store News but I have been finding  useful free apps.
HTH,
Jeff

At 08:37 AM 7/4/2014, you wrote:
Hello All,

I have noticed with my "Store News" app on the phone that the amount of items 
for deals has not changed for the last couple of weeks. Because I was checking my tweets, 
I was informed that I have been missing out on some deals. My questions are as follows:
Is the "store News" app on the blink?
Where is the best place to be notified of apps that areeither free or reduced 
in price?
Is AppleVis the best alternative for now to go and is there a link on the site 
that will only list deals?

If I hadn't began to look at my tweets, I wouldn't seen an app that is free to 
try.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Kind regards,
Eileen


Sent from my iPhone

--
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All 
new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any 
questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a 
member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators 
directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can 
be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
--
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All 
new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any 
questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a 
member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators 
directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can 
be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All 
new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any 
questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a 
member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators 
directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can 
be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to