Hello to all,

I'm not deaf/blind but know there are some deaf blind people in this group.
I found this information on the top teck tidbits e-mail news letter. I will
paste the link below.

Connie

10) In honor of the recent anniversary of Helen Keller's birthday, here is
an article about apps for the deaf-blind:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2014/06/27/helen-keller-birthday-deaf-bli
nd-apps-technology/11496293/
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001IKq4zU5PnozVLDpeowvwaxOxCgNHe-PO2MD_HTGVOetZ
ac5RPedQPpKC28cPJ17fcrqaG5ELiYlXEqvMnS6WBPIsDNCc-QJDqZljgqW6pPeKG_ixnfc8LcF9
MEiWQiw885glECyz36xYZTxhvYSzjbdqL9SpbARDknqNge2xHZuO0u9XElsW3J3slMew7yoamXG-
VKpzu1bFqxS458IHn5CUlwvGwD227ALXXteX-Xvyz0gwkSvRVZLxG5NLXv7MuXcCdn4_GpcIWi_n
Xipu9YyjjQFGzwQO1eAQcDRlDy4=&c=XWf9H2GlJHtXyexHxEdgdPe7SHUFTGaTWdHc2ynJ8jlC0
Em9StD-Uw==&ch=TVDnwPamNaBaUtjBeLsbt9hdOUgrSGlqRdW2UmG08Jc9N50A2RPNOw==>    

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All 
new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any 
questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a 
member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators 
directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can 
be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to