I personally would not suggest Day one at this time. I love the concept and it 
is indeed partially accessible. However, there are some things that are pretty 
difficult to do. Also, deleting a entry is impossible with VO. Unless someone 
has figured it out. I actually corresponded with their tech support about this 
issue. They have been making accessibility improvements to the Mac version and 
they told me they may work on accessibility for the iOS version. I did not 
notice any description of accessibility enhancements on the latest update for 
Day One. However, maybe I missed something. :) I'm sure the developers would 
appreciate any feedback. The last time I tried to use Day One, I could easily 
type in an entry but there were other aspects that were difficult to use but 
mainly the timeline page has many elements on it that cannot be accessed via 
VO. At least, I could not figure out how nor could the tech person i spoke with 
. :)

I am still hoping to find a good app for iOS that I can Sync with my Mac. The 
problem is that I don't want to spend a lot of money only to find that one or 
both app versions are not accessible. I have been very curious about MacJournal 
as they will sync but I do not know if either the mac or the iOS version are 
accessible.

Christina


On Jul 3, 2014, at 4:01 PM, SSEric <[email protected]> wrote:

> Day One is accessible (note one is spelled out). It is more than just
> journaling and I believe was $5.99. I bought it and did a test entry, but
> have not gone back to it.
> 
> Eric
> 
> 

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All 
new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any 
questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a 
member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators 
directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can 
be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to