Larry, I have the exact same problem as you. I installed mobile last evening, 
and I cannot get it to work either. Every time I try to activate a stream, I 
get an air message. So I'm not certain where to go either.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 13, 2013, at 6:26 AM, Larry McCreary <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,
> I installed nfl mobile in my verizon iphone 4s and can't get it to work.  I 
> have sent the text message to verify the account and it has been recognized.  
> I am prompted to sign in or continue.  I open continue and the app closes.  
> What do I need to do to correct this problem.  Also is there a charge to use 
> this app for audio?
> Thanks much.
> larry
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
> Group.
> 
> Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected].
> 
> Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting 
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
> 
> Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing 
> [email protected].
> 
> Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing 
> [email protected].
> 
> More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting 
> http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "VIPhone" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
Group.

Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected].

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing 
[email protected].

Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing [email protected].

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting 
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to