Right as usual, Rich.  I'm expecting the same thing.

 

 

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf
Of Richard Ring
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 9:44 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: iPhone presentation

 

I'm excited as well, but I don't expect anything that will rock my world.
Frankly, Apple isn't exactly innovating these days, and other smart phones
and tablets are catching up with them. I sincerely hope that I'm wrong, but
I have a feeling the new iPhone will be ok, but not revolutionary.

 


You can have an off day, but you can't have a day off! ---The Art of
Fielding

 Sent from my Mac Book Pro 

[email protected]

 

On Sep 10, 2013, at 11:27 AM, AppleGourmet <[email protected]> wrote:





Life is a celebration! Every day is a celebration! If someone is happy
watching the launch of the new phone so be it! I'm happy if someone is happy
anything that makes anyone happy is happiness! So many of us,  are so
excited today! I share the excitement I share the happiness I share the joy!
Looking forward to hearing all about the new iPhone :-) 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google
Group.

Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected].

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing
[email protected].

Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing
[email protected].

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google
Group.
 
Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected].
 
Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
 
Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing
[email protected].
 
Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing
[email protected].
 
More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
Group.

Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected].

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing 
[email protected].

Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing [email protected].

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting 
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to