Hi All,

I now regret listing four local Starbucks as "favorites". I originally selected 
these when I edited favorites under "stores". The alerts for arriving anywhere 
within a quarter mile of these locations is driving me crazy and disrupting my 
iPhone use. I've tried everything I know, including removing Starbucks from 
notification center, to try and "unfavorite" these locations. I've even deleted 
the four from favorites in edit favorites under stores. I still get the foolish 
alert. Any idea on how to shake this curse? I also have Starbucks in the 
Passbook app but not sure if that might be related.

All novel suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,

Paul

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
Group.

Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected].

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing 
[email protected].

Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing [email protected].

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting 
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to