I rported the same behavior when I got my 5th Generation last Fall. Apple 
replaced it and when it died at 12'%, I decided to just live with it.
This is one of those flaws that Apple won't acknowledge. I just make sure to 
charge mine before it gets down to 12'%.


Richard
(Sent from Richard's iPod Touch 5th gen)

On Sep 10, 2013, at 12:01 PM, Paul Jackanin <[email protected]> wrote:

> My iPod five is doing the exact same thing it dies a 12% it's been doing this 
> for about six months Apple finally gave me a new one and as soon as I used it 
> to 12% it died
> 
> Sent from my iPod
> 
> On Sep 6, 2013, at 11:45 PM, Kati Cornell <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
>> This keeps happening to me and my new ipod 5th gen...im on my second 
>> replacement and its messing up now. I notice that once it dies and shuts 
>> down it doesnt let you charge it again...It's down right annoying 
>> 
>> On Wednesday, 20 March 2013 12:23:00 UTC-4, Deisel1016 wrote:
>>> 
>>> 
>>> On Thursday, October 25, 2012 9:09:10 PM UTC-4, Richard Turner wrote:
>>>> 
>>>> I have had the iPod Touch 5TH Generation for 4 days now. 
>>>> I charged it to a full charge and then used it for close to 7 hours when 
>>>> it got to 12 percent, it shut itself down. 
>>>> I spoke with Apple and they had me reset all settings.  I brought it to a 
>>>> full charge again, and once again when it got to 12 percent battery left, 
>>>> it shut itself down again. 
>>>> I don't know if VO is misreporting the battery lifeor what. 
>>>> Any other touch 5th Gen users having any similar experience? 
>>>> 
>>>> Thanks, 
>>>> Richard 
>>>> 
>>>>              Hello Richard...Ive been searching everywhere to find my 
>>>> exact issue and your only the 3rd person whos ipod touch 5th gen is 
>>>> powering down at exactly 12 percent like mine.Im wondering if your device 
>>>> has corrected its issue since october or if ur still having it.Im now on 
>>>> my 3rd replacement device and im not just getting ready to accept the 
>>>> problem.please let me know what u can
>> 
>> -- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
>> Group.
>>  
>> Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected].
>>  
>> Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting 
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
>>  
>> Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing 
>> [email protected].
>>  
>> Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing 
>> [email protected].
>>  
>> More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting 
>> http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
>> --- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "VIPhone" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>> email to [email protected].
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
> Group.
>  
> Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected].
>  
> Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting 
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
>  
> Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing 
> [email protected].
>  
> Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing 
> [email protected].
>  
> More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting 
> http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "VIPhone" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
Group.

Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected].

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing 
[email protected].

Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing [email protected].

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting 
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to