Talking tuner,  done by a list member;  and very good.  I had ukulele tuner, 
Mandolin tuner, all out of the same stable;  so guess they did guitar tuner 
too;  but talking tuner does it for most of us.

It might even cost,...   a bit;  but worth it to us, too.

I think i had a simple one called something like mPegs,  just offered a tone 
to work to, you just chose the one you needed out of a menu or list. Just 
tap mute when done.  you only usually need to tune one string as a rule, 
though if you cross check last string with first, you get the cumulative 
error of that method.
Ok, sorry; From one correct string, you can tune the rest so you know 
they're tuned to each other.  I tried every string from a tuner, it sounded 
awful!
Ok, the simple tone based ones benefit doing that method.

RobH....   digging myself in really deep on this one.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Sherry Gomes" <[email protected]>
To: "viphone" <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, September 08, 2013 12:58 AM
Subject: guitar tuning app?


Hi all,

I thought I had a guitar tuning app on my old 3gs phone, but it's not on my
iPhone 5. I can't remember the name of the app anymore. I've recently
starting playing guitar again after about thirty years and I'd like to find
an accessible and a accurate guitar tuner. Any suggestions?

Sherry
"And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free,
To those who'd ground me, take a message back from me,
Tell them how I am defying gravity,
I'm flying high, defying gravity,
And nobody is ever gonna bring me down!"
DEFYING GRAVITY--wicked



-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
Group.

Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected].

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing 
[email protected].

Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing 
[email protected].

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting 
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
email to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out. 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
Group.

Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected].

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing 
[email protected].

Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing [email protected].

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting 
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to