Bible is a  great app for bible study. You can use the Bible app from
youversion to search bible verses start and finish reading plans watch
 bible videos and more.

On 8/13/13, Sherry Gomes <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm looking for a Bible app for my iPhone 5. I want to do a Bible study,
> and
> it involves reading lots of diverse verses in many different books. I have
> a
> braille bible, but honestly, it's sometimes overwhelming having to pile
> volume upon volume around me to get one verse. So, I thought with the
> iPhone
> and my braille display, maybe it would be easier. What I want is an app
> that
> is searchable, so I could enter the coordinates for the verse I need to
> look
> up, using my focus 14, and then be able to read the verse as well, easily
> going back to the search for the next one.
>
> Thanks for any suggestions.
>
> Sherry
>
>
>
> "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
> --Albus Dumbledore, from Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
>
>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google
> Group.
>
> Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected].
>
> Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
>
> Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing
> [email protected].
>
> Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing
> [email protected].
>
> More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting
> http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "VIPhone" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>


-- 
   Isaac Hebert
iMessage 2547608981
Skype  gold_wildcat  facebook and email
[email protected]

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
Group.

Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected].

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing 
[email protected].

Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing [email protected].

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting 
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to