Hi Neal,

I am glad to hear that you managed to print your labels - feel free to 
contact our support at *support*(at)*digiteyes*(dot)com if you are facing 
other problems.

Kind regards,

Mads Rasmussen
Digital Miracles

On Saturday, April 6, 2013 11:01:58 PM UTC+2, Neal Ewers wrote:
>
> Hi All. Previously I had written to the list saying that the printed 
> labels from the Digit-eyes PDF file were not printing properly. The bottom 
> row was getting cut off. In case anyone has this problem in the future, 
> here is something to consider. It certainly worked for me although I must 
> admit, I didn’t think of it for a while.
>
>  
>
> My printer was set to print on bright white inkjet paper because that is 
> what I always use. However, there is an automatic setting which makes the 
> printer look at the paper and decide what it is. I don’t normally use this 
> because it takes a little longer to get started printing, but when I set it 
> to automatic, it was smart enough to know that it was printing on labels 
> and everything printed perfectly. I guess that means Neal’s printer is 
> smarter than Neal. <Smile>.
>
>  
>
> Neal
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
Group.
To search the VIPhone public archive, visit 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to