I use Hulu Plus on both my iPhone and iPad. For a while I experienced issues with Hulu refreshing something on the iPad, which caused VoiceOver to move focus back to the top of the screen every ten seconds or so. I sent a note to Hulu support asking if they could do anything about it. After a few email exchanges trying to explain the problem, an update came out and the issue was resolved.

I am able to search for and watch (well, listen to) tv shows, and movies. I haven't found any of the app to be inaccessible. There are two buttons that show up on the iPad labeled Left Accordian and Right accordian which I haven't figured out, but otherwise I have not found any accessibility issues.

Hope your experience is similar.

Rollin
On 4/7/2013 8:37 AM, denise avant wrote:
hi,
i have used this app to watch tv shows. i have been able to locate and get the shows to play just fine. i do not know if there is a way to increase the volume on the screen or anything like that once a program is playing
but i found the app easier to use then netflicks.

On Apr 6, 2013, at 6:09 PM, "Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D." <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

*I**’**ve looked on AppleVis, but last comment was over a year ago. At that time it sounds like the app and service had improved but still had some accessib**ility issues. Wondering if any current users have opinions.*
*Thanks in advance. Keith*

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google Group. To search the VIPhone public archive, visithttp://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>. To unsubscribe from this group, send email [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>. For more options, visit this group athttp://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>.
For more options, visithttps://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google Group. To search the VIPhone public archive, visit http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
Group.
To search the VIPhone public archive, visit 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to