I went back to version 10x
  When you give unto others whether or not they give to you in return, It   
matters not for your job is  Complete  and your rewards forthcoming. 

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Jerry White 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2013 8:47 PM
  Subject: access my iPhone 4s without iTunes?


  I was wondering if anyone has tried any other methods for transferring audio 
books to their iPhone since iTunes 11 made this impossible?  I know there were 
some programs that would let the iPhone act like a USB drive, but can't figure 
out how to use this to move audio books over and then play them in the Music 
app as an audio book.

   

  I am using the old stand-by of adding the mp3's as a playlist and syncing to 
the phone.  This is a hassle, though, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

   

  I have an iPhone 4s and also use chapter and verse to create .m4b files.  the 
files show up in iTunes under the books tab, but can't use iTunes 11 to tell it 
which ones I want to sync to the phone.

   

  Thanks in advance for your help!

  Jerry


  -- 
  You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
Group.
  To search the VIPhone public archive, visit 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
  To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
  To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
  For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
  --- 
  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
  To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
email to [email protected].
  For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
   
   

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
Group.
To search the VIPhone public archive, visit 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to