hi all,
I  recently got a blue tooth keyboardfor my IPhone.
and it is an apple's one.
I ahve a few question wanna ask.
1.  how can I  go to the status bar. such as check my IPhone's bactery's life?
2. how to go to the notification's centre?
3. how to get  to the keyboard help?
thanks for any help...

Ming
msn/window live messenger
[email protected]
skype:
chungchiming9950

blog/ xanga
http://www.xanga.com/chungchiming

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
Group.
To search the VIPhone public archive, visit 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to