Yesterday, I misplaced my Apple watch. I was too upset to remember that I could 
ask my phone to play a sound on the watch. I did that this morning, when I 
remembered. I held in the side button and spoke to Siri. Siri said it couldn't 
tell if the watch was connected. I thought the battery was run down. I looked 
in the places I remembered having it yesterday. Two other people looked. This 
afternoon, I happened to open the FindMy app. It said the watch was with me and 
still had a 21 per cent charge on the battery. I turned Play Sound on. I had to 
do this two or three times before I found the watch: in my apron pocket, the 
one place I hadn't remembered it could have been.  

Kathy Blackburn
[email protected]

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/67f59a43.a70a0220.4bf05.c1fbSMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING%40gmr-mx.google.com.

Reply via email to