Hi All,
So I buy books from wuxiaworld.com, in the pst I would send to kindle the mobi file, but kindle no longer supports .mobi files. When I try and send the epub version of the book send to kindle says it doesn't support this format even though it is supposed to. When I email or use send to kkindle web, the epub files always fail. I wanted to know what are some accessible epub readers for iphone? And, I've tried opening the book in apple books a nd it works, but I can't seem to get the same reding experience as I get in my kindle app. I just want to be able to swipe down on the page and ihave it just read to end, but when voice over gets to the bottom it then reads the progress of the book, and stops, I have to change pages, can anyone of you give me any pointers on how to best use apple books? Or point to a good guide on using apple books? Thanks. Juan Hernandez M: +1 (619)-750-9431 E: <mailto:[email protected]> [email protected] Web: <https://www.juanhernandez.me> https://www.juanhernandez.me -- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/00cf01da2be5%2406842680%24138c7380%24%40gmail.com.
