Haven’t encountered this. It’s been a long time since I set up my Uber profile. I generally use Uber for rides and the separate Uber Eats platform for deliveries, though I know Uber itself has a delivery option. 
If you have Aira Explorer you can use the share screen option with an agent and find what you need. 
I let Uber Eats use my Uber log in and profile. 
Bill Outman 

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 6, 2023, at 3:03 PM, Kevin Minor <[email protected]> wrote:



Hi.

 

I’d like to get something delivered, but I don’t know how to check the box on the I’m at least 18 years of age. The confirm button is dimmed, and there are two unlabeled buttons on the screen. I tried both of them, but it appears to open a web page. How do I proceed?

 

Thanks in advance.

 

Kevin and Jilly

--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
 
If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
 
Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected]
 
The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CH0PR02MB8027C0E9937FD141830B7F16C3AAA%40CH0PR02MB8027.namprd02.prod.outlook.com.

--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
 
If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
 
Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected]
 
The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/12D217DD-D2F2-4A2B-B276-C2C1CFF1A192%40gmail.com.

Reply via email to